Web Development and PureCM
The challenge of web development that PureCM sets out to master is that of sustained parallel development with quality control mechanisms that do not inhibit creativity or a rapid development lifecycle while providing safe spots to quickly and easily rollback to if a problem is discovered in production.
Workflow and Automation
Reduce the complexity of parallel development by working with Features and Tasks instead of branching and merging.
- Create, prioritize and assign tasks and features
- Define the development stages you need
- Automate or control the flow of changes through your stages
Make it easy for a change to be peer reviewed, tested and approved.
- Focus on one task through all development stages
- Simplify continuous integration for each stage
- Easily introduce control gateways between deployments