2014-1 Release Notes
- List all shared folders for a repository.
- Do not show merge rules for streams you do not have access to.
- GUI option to disable the workspace monitor.
- Quicker GUI refresh after connecting/disconnecting.
- Always create a new local changeset for rejected reviews.
- Better Windows 8 support.
- Improved Visual Studio 2013 experience.
- Unable to get checked out files from server when the file is deleted in the workspace.
- PureCM.Client errors when trying to create a stream in the root folder.
- Workspace errors when submitting a file add which is renamed without updating.
- Issue status not updated after rejecting a review in the issue list.
- Windows server does not clear all handles when authenicating with Domain.
- XML files are not formatted properly when diffing.
- Linux GUI not remembering position and size at closedown.
- SCC - Only revert specified unchanged files during checkin.
- Stream selection dialog is formatted badly when launched from the new report wizard.
- Crash when loading report properties.
|Get downloads||Back to the documentation page|