2012-1a Release Notes
- More friendly error message for timeout during submit, e.g. if another developer is performing a big submit.
- Rejected versions do not appear in 'Based on List' when creating a new version.
- Server crash when switching between unmerged changes.
- Server merge will not fail when merging a folder delete which does not exist in the target stream. Just generate a warning.
- Never timeout with large server merge.
- Potential GUI crash when deleting a workspace.
- Potential GUI crash on closedown.
- Potential Visual Studio freeze when launching 'Work on Task' dialog.
- Issue form editor not supporting non-ascii characters.
- Potential timeout during garbage collection after deleting a large stream.
- 'License is due for Renewal' dialog is still displayed after a license has been renewed.
- Don't cancel proxy updates with file hash mismatch. Just generate a warning.
|Get downloads||Back to the documentation page|