2010-1e Release Notes
This is a bugfix release. Please refer to the 2010-1 Release Notes to learn more about the major enhancements.
- Update message when closing the Resolve Tool allowing you to save your changes.
- Resolve Tool allows you to add a combination of left and right changes.
- Resolve Tool allows to select lines within a conflict for copying.
- Add Undo toolbar button to Resolve Tool.
- Merge rules not being deleted when completing a feature.
- Crash when importing certain data into SQL.
- Visual Studio hangs when checking out certain files.
- Events and triggers stop working after calling begin-backup.
- Workspace path may appear truncated when creating/switching a workspace.
- Task report templates not being installed on Ubuntu.
- Linux client can hang when selecting a stream within the Merge Rule creation dialog.
- Resolve Tool labels are incorrect in some instances.
- Resolve Tool does not support shift and cursor keys for selecting lines.
|Get downloads||Back to the documentation page|