2014-2 Release Notes
- New light and dark themes for PureCM client and Visual Studio plugin.
- Creation History for a version, feature or release.
- Ability to create a version from a release.
- Ability to create a version or release from a changeset in the version history.
- Ability to select the repository within the Explorer plugin.
- 'pcm admin clear-project-stats' command.
- More intelligent algorithm to determine the file in the destination based on the source file path during a merge.
- Make partial merge pending if partial merge is a result of shared component.
- Merge bug where files created as components can merge as baseless revisions.
- Continue workspace update when a file fails because of workspace inconsistencies.
- Merge should not show already integrated files from a shared component.
- Merge of file edit after a file has been renamed in source version will always rename the file in the target version.
- Update All not working if workspace status is out of date.
- File diffs with embedded null characters throws exception and shows incomplete file.
- Crash on client closedown if merge window is open.
- 'pcm search' not working if the stream path and project item path clash.
- Changeset Admin policy not using repository specific policyset.
- Project charts not always accurate.
- Creating streams retrospectively is including files added after the creation change in some scenarios.
- Project folders not appearing when showing completed, closed and rejected tasks and features.
- Project folders are included in the chart data as features.
- Client crash when submitting with an issue and the issue is open.
- Unable to create a workspace for a version owned by a different user or group.
- Check consistency reverting file adds if they are checked out with no edits.
- Incorrect warning when creating a shared folder to the root of an empty stream.
- Menu to lock a stream is visible when the policy to lock a stream is disabled.
- Projects view is not always refreshed after adding a shared folder.
- Workspace shown as out of date if the last changeset did not contain any included files because of permissions of subfolders.
- Release notes report does not generate if the changeset id is greater than 10,000.
- Pressing enter in the filter bar is selecting the first filter type.
|Get downloads||Back to the documentation page|