2013-2a Release Notes
This is a bugfix release. Please refer to the 2013-2 Release Notes to learn more about the major enhancements.
- Partial merge creates a pending changeset back to source stream.
- Rare client crash when copying lines in diff editor.
- Launch modal changeset dialog from project item history dialog.
- Unshelve 'Remove Ownership' checkbox not doing anything.
- Better event messages when server merge fails.
- Duplicate key errors for stream data stats table when server timezone is different to SQL Server timezone.
- Check for shared folder recursive loops when creating shared folders as part of stream creation.
- Check for shared folder recursive loops as part of repository integ tests.
- Immediately remove shared folders and merge rules when deleting a stream.
- Server merge does not include integrated files for partially merged changesets when run from a merge rule.
- Don't create .pcmignore file for existing workspaces.
- 'pcm changeset list -x' does not truncate the description to 64 characters.
- Support external diff apps when running show differences within the show history dialog.
|Get downloads||Back to the documentation page|