2013-1 Release Notes
- Add merge rules to versions and features within the projects view.
- Check consistency handles file renames.
- Support retina and other high DPI displays.
- Support SQL Server 2012.
- Better Windows 8 support.
- Show number of diffs and lines changed within Diff Dialog.
- Unshelve dialog allows the selection of versions and features.
- Optimize checkout of hundreds of files.
- Optimize check consistency.
- Optimize revert when reverting hundreds of files.
- Optimize deleting all events.
- Optimize Visual Studio when selecting items in the Solution Explorer.
- Support Word diffing in the review changeset dialog.
- Better logging when configuring email plugin.
- Ability to move rejected projects.
- Locked users are now referred to as disabled.
- Warning if trying to disable a user but the Nonlockable Account policy is set.
- Point users to the Admin Guide after installing the Linux server.
- Warning if default user passwords have not been changed.
- Default release name is incorrect after completing a release within a version.
- Harmless errors after switching or fixing a workspace.
- Windows Explorer crash when running Windows 8 on 64 bit machine.
- Features created with '/' character cannot be completed.
- Client crash if a file is submitted with the '%' character in the name.
- Word and Excel diffing not working on 64 bit machines.
- Deleting a shelveset is not removing all the locks in a shared folder.
- Error when changing the project stream folder.
- Shelvesets are not including folder adds.
- Workspace unlock does not refresh the file icon.
- Stream creation changeset description is incorrectly updated in a workspace following a rollback or unshelve.
- Visual Studio - file status not updating after adding a file to PureCM.
- Visual Studio - adding a F# project to PureCM will try to add the references.
- Visual Studio - opening a solution with a task creates a local and current task changeset.
- Visual Studio - the Workspace Explorer and Changeset panes are not refreshed when switching solutions.
- Linux - debian server will not start at run level 2.
- Linux - unable to update the details for a task.
- Linux - file annotation window legend is unreadble because of dark background.
- Mac - the workspace splitter is badly positioned on startup.
- SCC - potential crash with non VS applications.
|Get downloads||Back to the documentation page|