2011-1a Release Notes
This is a bugfix release. Please refer to the 2011-1 Release Notes to learn more about the major enhancements.
- JIRA plugin.
- Able to synchronize a version from within the Projects view (make the version files identical to a selected version, release or feature).
- No need to restart the server after updating a plugin configuration file.
- 'tdbutil listworkspaces' command.
- Prompt for confirmation before excluding a folder in a workspace.
- Handle unavailable workspaces better in the GUI.
- Stop deleting streams after 1 hour.
- Inactive licenses not allowing new clients to connect.
- Potential server error when initially selecting the project reports.
- Potential server error when moving a task to the backlog.
- PureCM.Client user email addresses are incorrect.
- Potential locking issue after aborting a transaction using SQLite database.
- Rare SQL Server crash.
- Ability to enumerate versions recusively in PureCM.Client.
- Unable to 'Add Component To' for an existing folder.
- Slow refresh when reconnecting the GUI.
- Potential GUI crash after the server has disconnected.
- Shelving reinstates can fail.
- Potential server crash when client quits during a submit.
- Updating the description when rolling back a workspace change is not applied.
- Potential license key loading failure using SQL Server database.
- Visual Studio problems when not manually checking out a designer file.
- 'pcm update' does not return 0 on success.
- VSS importer not using correct vss username.
- Explorer client crash when tracing is enabled.
- Gemini plugin not supporting project and version folders.
|Get downloads||Back to the documentation page|