2010-2a Release Notes
This is a bugfix release. Please refer to the 2010-2 Release Notes to learn more about the major enhancements.
- Add Subversion importer.
- Add 'Files' tab to the Projects View as an alternative to selecting 'Show Files' on a version.
- Display an informative message when connecting to the server fails because of a bad password.
Visual Studio Client Bug Fixes
- Always position modal dialogs central to Visual Studio.
- Don't prompt to upload files when creating a version in the 'Add Solution to PureCM' wizard.
- Save column size in Projects window.
- Refresh PureCM windows after adding a new repository.
- Fix performance problems when working in an uncontrolled project and the PureCM server is unavailable.
- Fix crash when creating a repository in the 'Select Active Repository' dialog.
- Always generate a warning or error on the server if the submit fails.
- Make the new version parent drop-down non-editable.
- 'Show Pending Changes' in the Projects view will show a list of pending changes even if there is only one change.
- Refresh the task list when navigating back in the Projects view.
- Fix race condition when creating a workspace and another user submits a change with file deletes.
- Fix bug when submiting files with long paths to SQL Server database.
- Fix error when adding a repository with '-' character to SQL Server database.
|Get downloads||Back to the documentation page|