2010-2 Release Notes
- Process automatic merge rules in background.
- Task URLs.
- Update .NET API to create, enumerate and complete projects, versions, features and tasks.
- 64-Bit Windows Installers.
Visual Studio Enhancements
- Projects window.
- New 'Add To PureCM' dialog using projects.
- New 'Get From PureCM' dialog using projects and tasks.
- Save Visual Studio files before submit.
- Fix potential hangs after opening the file history window.
- Add 'auto-encoding' file type option.
- Add 'disable line ending translation' file type option.
- Support URLs in task description.
- Dont lock server database when performing a merge in the Resolve Tool.
- Friendly client messages when server is disconnected.
- Disable changing the encoding of an existing file type. You must create a new file type and update the relevant files.
- Open workspace view after switching a workspace.
- Get CruiseControl plugin working for CruiseControl.Net 1.5.
- Saved dialog positions work with mutliple monitors.
- Enable browse button when selecting a path in the Repository Import Wizard.
- Rename 'View My Changesets' policy to 'Developer User'.
- Default path for a release changed to 'Version Releases' folder.
- Add descriptions to task report templates.
- Refresh Projects view following 'Merge Change Into' operation.
- Windows 'Close' button works for all dialogs.
- Fix potential hang when opening the file history dialog.
- Fix bug when switching a workspace with edits to files which do not exist in the new workspace.
- Dont timeout when creating a big component.
- The diff when selecting an edit in a workspace was not always comparing the server revision.
- Fix potential 'Accept Local Revision' errors in the Resolve Tool.
- Support repository names with spaces when using SQL Server database.
- Fix bug where unable to submit after moving and deleting a file.
- Fix error when running the 'pcm repos import' command.
- Fix bug when moving a task into a project folder using the Move Task dialog.
- Fix bug where readding a component hangs the server.
|Get downloads||Back to the documentation page|