2010-1d Release Notes
- Support SQL Server for the server database.
- Ability to select a task and see which releases include this task.
- Support moving features where changes have already been submitted.
- Ability to switch a workspace which contains changes.
- Add Task Burndown Reports.
- Add Developer Status Reports.
- Access file data and diffs using the .NET API.
- Support merging changesets within the Projects view.
- Support managing shared components within the Projects view.
- Support project and version reject.
- Sort projects on priorty then name.
- Update resolve tool titles to include the stream name.
- Ignore 'bin' and 'obj' folders by default.
- Add 'text/utf-8-with-BOM' as default file type.
- Don't show permissions when creating a new report.
- Task history shows project, version and feature name for submits and merges.
- Handle pcm begin-backup, end-backup and make snapshots with SQLite server database.
Visual Studio Plugin Enhancements
- Integrate with the Visual Studio progress bar.
- Open the Visual Studio editor when double-clicking a file in a PureCM window.
- Open a Visual Studio window rather than modal dialog for file diffs and history.
- Fix crashes/hangs in 'Add to PureCM' dialog.
- Better performance for checkout and revert of multiple files.
- GUI progress bar display glitches when creating or updating a workspace.
- If no file type filters are specified then include all files.
- Don't default to 'text/UTF-8' if no matching file type is found for a UTF-8 file.
- Various GUI refresh fixes.
- GUI crash when deleting a workspace.
- GUI crash when uploading files using a folder where a workspace already exists.
- Use merge icon for merged changesets in the 'Show Submitted Tasks and Releases' list.
- Show merge info for changeset dialog launched from the 'Show Submitted Tasks and Releases' list.
- Bug when sorting columns in Release History.
- Bug where merging a change to a renamed file in a feature causing the rename to be reverted.
- Potentially corrupted workspace if the connection drops during an update.
- Handle '&' in folder name when exporting and importing.
- Partial merges show up as pending for the feature they originated from.
|Get downloads||Back to the documentation page|