2010-1 Release Notes
- Projects View for creating projects, versions and features.
- Tasks View for creating and scheduling tasks.
- SQLite database support with up to 100% performance improvements.
- Synchronise a stream to another stream.
- Eclipse plug-in uses the changeset dialog.
- General performance improvements when adding a large number of files.
- GUI and Visual Studio refresh performance improvements.
- Update Example database to include projects and tasks.
- Component update does not create an edit change item for files which have not changed.
- 'Synchronise to Changeset' workspace menu.
- Unsynchronised workspace submitted changesets appear with an exclamation mark.
- Ability for 'Force Merge' a changeset which has already been merged.
- Better description for resolve tool when merging changesets.
- Confirm whether to delete the local files when deleting files in a workspace.
- Allow exclude on added folders and files within a workspace.
- Make Administrator View policy based.
- Don't invalidate trial license after upgrading the client or server.
- Fix GUI crash when no active repository.
- Fix bug when switching a workspace in one client while another client has the workspace open.
- Fix bug where complex merging can show an unmerged file as already merged.
- Fix bug where changesets manually merged on the server are not propogated to corresponding merge paths.
- Fix bug when trying to revert a deleted file in a workspace.
- Fix bug where stream creation and submit API events are fired before the transaction is committed.
- Fix bug where file type 'Always Writable' flag is being ignored when adding files.
- Update the workspace tab text after changing the workspace friendly name.
- Fix GUI refresh issue for policysets after using 'Exclude' in a workspace.
- Fix GUI refresh issue when updating component links.
- Fix GUI refresh issue for change items when changing the file type of a file in a workspace
- Fix GUI refresh issue for 'Users' after a new domain user has logged on.
- Fix GUI refresh issue when locking and unlocking a stream.
Windows Bug Fixes
- Fix SSL/TLS authentication on Windows.
- Stop GUI getting focus when checking files out in Visual Studio.
- Fix intermittent Visual Studio freezing with the 'Show Differences' menu.
- Handle disconnected from the server better in the Visual Studio plug-in for file history and differences.
- Fix bug where double-click not working within the Visual Studio plug-in PureCM windows.
- Fix intermittent bug where selecting an item in the Changeset Dialog scrolled the list to the bottom.
Linux Bug Fixes
- Install Admin Guide with client.
- Fix file type 'Force' flag when adding files.
- Fix warning message when showing differences on a file with blank lines at the beginning.
- Don't display list context menus twice.
|Get downloads||Back to the documentation page|