2009-2b Release Notes
This is a bugfix release. Please refer to the 2009-2 Release Notes to learn more about the major enhancements.
Visual Studio Enhanced Client Bug Fixes
- Support VS Standard Edition.
- Launch the Resolve Tool after unshelving a shelveset.
- Stop the GUI Changeset Dialog freezing VS when open.
- Fix hanging when trying to checkout a file which is locked but not refreshed.
- Fix 'Show Differences' to show the file name.
- Refresh streams after creating a stream in the GUI.
- Don't show Modal Dialog for PureCM warnings/errors (they appear in the Output View).
- Fix transparent Progress Dialog.
- Able to revert checked out file which has been deleted on disk.
- No longer able to move a workspace into another workspace.
- Better warning when shelving a file with no changes.
- Fix 'pcm unshelve' to integrate the shelveset into the workspace
- Fix Linux crashes in Manage Components Dialog.
- Fix bug where hoving over file tabs in the GUI opened new tabs.
- Use sensible column widths for issue history.
- Remember the previous selected issue page.
- Handle long lines better in the Diff Window.
- Validate issue action 'Time Taken' so it can only contain 1 decimal point.
- Better exception handling in 'tdbutil rcheck'.
- Fix 'tdbutil rfix' database errors after creating an empty revision.
- Only select the relevant files with SCC checkin.
- Fix SCC crashes.
- Handle symbolic links on Linux and Mac better.
- Fix .NET trigger bug where the stream creation event wasn't always refreshed.
|Get downloads||Back to the documentation page|