2009-2c Release Notes
This is a bugfix release. Please refer to the 2009-2 Release Notes to learn more about the major enhancements.
- Handle UNC paths.
- Show ignored files & folders as grey and non-added files & folders as red.
- Ability to right-click an uncontrolled workspace folder and select 'Exclude'.
- Ability to upload files from a folder after creating a new stream.
- Ability to upload files from a folder for a blank stream.
- Visual Studio 'Add Files to PureCM' message now has a 'No to All' option.
- Implement 'Annotated History' toolbar button in Visual Studio.
- Changeset Dialog toolbar button renamed from 'Save' to 'Merge' when merging a changeset.
- Auto-merge warning states that each change will be merged separately.
- Workspaces created with the command line are given a friendly name.
- Better help text when resolving binary files in the Resolve Tool.
- Check the 'Ignore File Paths' on the server when adding new files.
- Unable to add an ignored file/folder.
- Friendly error message when trying to add a user/group with a non-unique name.
- Automatically resize GUI columns after adding new items.
- Don't allow changesets to be submitted without a description.
- Always hide progress bar on finish.
- 'Ignore File Paths' policy is case insensitive on Windows.
- Fix bugs with rebasing a multi-user workspace.
- Fix bug where the incorrect differences are shown in the Visual Studio.
- Fix crash when submitting with a conflict in Visual Studio.
- Fix GUI refresh issues on workspace folders after rebasing the workspace.
- Fix error message when renaming a non-added folder in the GUI.
- Fix bug where component changes are not appearing as pending in merge paths.
- Fix bug where rollback was not appearing as pending in a merge path.
- Handle corrupt cvs databases better during import.
- Handle localization better when importing a cvs database.
- Fix SCC crashes.
- Reconnect when using SCC after being disconnected.
|Get downloads||Back to the documentation page|